Guest Report

3-bedroom villa on the Sanctuary Villa development (listing)
Jo-Ann

Guest Report

Post by Jo-Ann »

The villa is absolutely amazing. I visited with 3 cousins, 2 where from Miami. We wanted a change of scenery from the normal hustle and bustle of life in our respective homes. Rumagin is ideal for pure relaxation! The villa has an open floor plan which is excellent for entertaining and the pool is quite large and has a nice depth - a very good thing for us since my cousins enjoyed doing their nightly antics in the pool! The villa is in a very quiet area and has a very homey feel.

Another highlight was the well equipped kitchen and the grill which was in the pool area. We decided to have a BBQ on the last night there, I can't think of anything that was lacking in the kitchen. Quite nice, there is even a dishwasher! What a relief to have one!

The process of checking in and checking out was so simple, I recommend speaking with Gillian or Helen, they are both very accomodating and a joy to interact with, they definitely helped to make my stay stress free. I won't hesitate to recommend this villa to anyone, I honestly think I had the best sleep I've had in quite a while at Rumagin!

Return to “Rumagin Villa”