Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Grafton beach *** NOW OFF-MARKET ***
Carol Gibson

Guest Report

Post by Carol Gibson »

Wow! My family, (2 sisters in 40's, Mom and aunt in 70's) stayed at the SandPebbles Beach Villa this January. What a great place to land. The accomodations were terrific- and all that we needed- clean, beautifully appointed, quiet, and best of all, close to the one of the most of the best beaches. Since this location is quite central, we spent time travelling all over Tobago,(rainforests, boat trips, check ou the local festivals and in search for far away beach coves on every part of the Island- but we were always happy to get back to our home sweet home, comfy beds, place to refresh ourselves, blend up a drink, or head out to a cozy restaurant near by. I think the Grafton area is one of the quieter high end areas which suited us just much better than a busy hotel, (which we went to a few for drinks- but were not impressed) or the more dense area of houses for rent near Pigeon Point.

Other great things about Sand Pebbles : The outside deck to the pool opens up to the living room by several french doors- very nice (not very well shown in the photos-) we were very pleased the place was much larger than depicted on the internet. I was also pleasantly surprized to have a security guard and maid as part of the accomodations. All the staff were very nice too.
We could have used a few more towels,- nothing seems to dry out there! and needed more TP...Also the road to the driveway entry is rather steep- needs a good solid driver to get up that gravel area...we managed that and the narrow road driving of Tobago...We have lot's of stories and photos to share from this wonderful place...I hope we get back there someday soon...
Carol from California

Return to “Sandpebbles Villa”