Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Grafton beach *** NOW OFF-MARKET ***
Elaine Kelly

Guest Report

Post by Elaine Kelly »

My family stayed here for 2 weeks as we were visiting the island for a family wedding. The villa itself was very comfortable and had everything we needed to make the stay sucessful. The staff were lovely and looked after us really well. My mother has limited mobility so having an ensuite bathroom on the ground floor was perfect. The villa is built so well that she could easily go to bed early without being disturbed by the rest of us in the lounge. It was nice to have the swimming pool at the back door, although the beach is a 3 min walk away.
The area and the beach are spectacular, possibly the best beach we saw, and it felt very safe. Beautiful sunsets and the bar on the beach belonging to the Grafton hotel provided the perfect spot to sip a cocktail whilst watching the sun go down. I cannot speak highly enough of the villas, the people the area and the island.
In fact as we shiver here in UK at sub zero temperatures if I didn;t have the photos to prove it I might think it was all a fabulous dream!! I plan on going back someday.

Return to “Sandpebbles Villa”