Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Grafton beach *** NOW OFF-MARKET ***
The Cabreras

Guest Report

Post by The Cabreras »

My husband and I ( 20's ) are originally from Trinidad but reside in the UK. We took our moms ( 50's ) to stay at Sandpebbles and they, and us for that matter, fell in love with this cosy villa. It was just perfect. The accommodation descriptions by the other reviewers are spot on so I will not venture to add anymore to them.
Despite having our mothers there, we still enjoyed some romantic evenings together as the rooms and patio area are very spacious so that you can enjoy that space away from others if you are accompanied. You are also not very overlooked by the villa behind you.
We grilled chicken and fresh fish from the fisherman who comes nearby ( a short drive away ) every evening at 6 ( Liz the manager will tell you about this ). We also ate from a restaurant nearby called the Fishpot - reasonably priced ( meals X 4 cost TT$300, approx £30-£35 including 1 round of drinks but no dessert and starter ) and tasty: I recommend grilled cavalli fish with the garlic and creamy pasta.
We jogged on the stonehaven bay beach on mornings. It is a peaceful beach with not a lot of people. Fort Bennett with some beautiful views is also nearby.
If you want water activities then you can head down to Pigeon Point beach ( TT$18 entry fee with a gorgeous beach and scores to do e.g. 1 hour hobie cat lesson = TT$320, jet skiing @ TT$240 for half an hour for 1 or 2 persons ). Store bay, another popular beach is free and very busy if you are looking for a bit more excitement.
All in all perfect for a very relaxing vacation and would highly recommend sandpebbles or any of tobago-beach-villas accommodation for that matter. Also they have a wonderful manager in Liz and friendly and helpful staff in Marian.

Return to “Sandpebbles Villa”