Guest Report

6-bedroom villa at Bacolet (listing)
Hyacinth From Sault Ste. Marie, Canada

Guest Report

Post by Hyacinth From Sault Ste. Marie, Canada »

Ten of us rented this villa for my husband's 60th birthday. The villa was everything we hoped it would be and more. The pictures do not do it justice. It was one of the best vacations we have ever had. Miss Hazel, the manager and Miss Christiana, the housekeeper were amazing and so helpful, although I can tell you we did not need to call on them for anything. They checked on us regularly. The weather was perfect. The views beautiful and it was our own little piece of paradise for the 10 days we stayed. We all agreed we would recommend it to other friends. It was wonderful to wake up to the sounds of the different birds and to hear the waves of the ocean constantly. We felt safe and secure. We cooked some wonderful meals on the barbeque and were always in the pool or the plunge pool on the extremely hot days for a cool down. Also because of the size of the villa, even with 10 people there, everyone could have their own little private space and still enjoy the sights and sounds and weather. We did not at any time feel crowded. Some people ventured into Scarborough on foot and we even discovered a new little restaurant down the street called the Cafe Havana where my friends surprised me with a birthday dinner. We all ventured down to the beach which was peaceful and breathtaking. Thank you again to Henry, the owner, for everything and for all his assistance in the booking and preparation for the stay. We loved it.

Return to “SeaBreeze”