Guest Report

6-bedroom villa at Bacolet (listing)
Florence Hunt

Guest Report

Post by Florence Hunt »

OUR STAY WAS SIMPLY WONDERFUL AND I LOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL SEA BREEZE. I WOULD GO THERE EVERY CHRISTMAS IF IT WERE LEFT TO ME!!!

We all agreed with the lyrical comments made in your visitor’s book about the
idyllic location, the beautiful views, sunsets, amount of space, and plenty of room for the 10 of us dining either inside or out. What mattered to me most was the spectacular beauty of the site and the lovely Bacolet beach with its charming restaurant. I really think it was our best family Christmas ever.

Our journey out was ghastly but Mr James was there to meet us at 11.00 pm or thereabouts! Vernette was charming and on Thursday offered to cook for us and shopped and made us a delicious meal after our day out boating in high seas. We were glad to be able to stay in!

Despite having problems with the kitchen water heater (and less help in the house because of Christmas), please know the holiday was truly wonderful. And I feel sure you have the most beautiful house on the island! We were very privileged to be there. Thank you again for letting us have that one week!

Very best to you and I DO hope there will be another opportunity to visit
again. Its such a lovely island I would love to invite some friends another
time. In fact we are having a large house built on a Greek island on a
headland 3 minutes walk from the beach (2 years to be ready). Maybe when
its built we can think about exchanging places!

Hunt,London
Knox, New York
Christmas 2007

Return to “SeaBreeze”