Guest Report

6-bedroom villa at Bacolet (listing)
Mary Saunders

Guest Report

Post by Mary Saunders »

I had a wonderful holiday in Tobago, staying at Villa Sea Breeze. This lovely, spacious, house is situated in what must be one of most stunningly beautiful locations in Tobago. The house is set in a mature garden with many tropical trees and colourful flowering shrubs. The terrace overlooking the sea commands the most beautiful view out to sea and over towards Crown Point. You can hear the waves breaking against the rocks below and watch the sunset as the breeze cools you with a silky touch.

There were ten of us staying in the house, and we all fitted in very well. Plenty of space inside and out, with the nice warm swimming pool and also a covered jacuzzi for those who needed to cool off. Although we made several trips around the island and to various other beaches, after initial exploration we were all somewhat reluctant to leave our beautiful surroundings. In particular we loved Bacolet Beach which is only 5 minutes walk (or 1 minute in the car!) away. This palm-fringed beach has everything you imagine a tropical beach should have. It is totally unspoilt, clean and not crowded, with plenty of natural shade, and also good for surfing. We particularly enjoyed the old-fashioned beach bar where they serve delicious rum punches. It was certainly our favourite beach and we met local people who also said it was the best beach on the island.

I have stayed in many beautiful places but this little corner of Tobago has a very special place in my memory

Return to “SeaBreeze”