Guest Report

6-bedroom villa at Bacolet (listing)
Precious

Guest Report

Post by Precious »

Annually my friends and I would go to Tobago to start the new year and this year we stayed at Sea Breeze Villa. I choose this place mainly because of the sea front. It is gorgeous! Every morning we would wake up to the sound of the sea, the sunset is spectacular from the porch and the the sea breeze itself just gives that vacation feeling. The last day was a sad day and tht was the only day it rained ironically. I only communicated with Henry via email as he was not in the country but he was very gracious with special arrangements. Sonya was also very accommodating and any problem or questions I had, she was readily available. Quite convenient that she lives next door but was never nosy. Debbie, the helper, is super friendly as well. As for the villa itself, it was well suited for everyone...even the couches were so comfortable I met one guy sleeping there from the night before. The pool and jacuzzi overlooked the ocean and the bbq pit was the cherry on top! There are a few places to hang out which aren't very far. We had drinks at Blue Haven Terrace Bar and Bacolet beach is right next to the bar. Opposite the beach is a small shop where we got ice to buy and other little necessities. Sea Breeze was definitely worth it, a vacation to remember.

Return to “SeaBreeze”