Guest Report

5-bedroom villa on Mount Irvine (listing)
Darren Seetahal

Guest Report

Post by Darren Seetahal »

If you are looking for an extremely comfortable villa for a large group, i would highly recommend Sol y May.
The physical location of the villa is absolutely superb, with an amazing view of bucco reef, nylon pool and pigeon point. Due to the altitude of the villa in the hills, there is always beautiful ocean breeze.
The villa itself is very wonderful, Very spacious and welcoming. However our group only slept for a few hours a night because we were all to busy lazing in the pool, having drinks on the deck and relaxing in the jacuzzi!
Miss Stacy the house keeper is such a darling woman, she instantly made us feel at home. Very polite and eager to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The Care taker Keshawn (I am sure i spelt it wrong) went out of his way many times for us to procure fresh produce for our food. He also checked in with us frequently giving us a great feeling of security.
All in all we had a fantastic time and will definitely be returning to Sol y Mar again and again.
The owner of the villa is very responsive and goes out of their way to facilitate whatever requests you may have. Thanks again L.O.
When you are leaving Sol Y Mar make sure and sign the guestbook!

Return to “Sol y Mar Villa”