Guest Report

5-bedroom villa on Mount Irvine (listing)
Parry Deopersad

Guest Report

Post by Parry Deopersad »

My wife and I held a mini family reunion with each of our extended families over 10 nights at Sol Y Mar. The positive reviews I read before making the booking were all well deserved.
The house was more than large enough to accommodate everyone comfortably and I thought it was very well designed with its open living area leading out to the large outdoor patio and beautiful pool. The design provided a large central area for the family to be together without feeling overcrowded.
The house itself was full of the Caribbean charm that one would expect from a Tobago vacation and felt truly authentic.
The unique layered pool also proved to be a hit. The shallow kid friendly section allowed the adults to stay close enough to their toddlers without having to stay in the shallow area also.
The picturesque landscape coupled with the position of the pool and gazebo (facing the sunset) is spectacular.
Finally I have to mention the house manager, Stacey. She was very professional, friendly and accommodating and did everything she could to make our stay perfect.
Would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for the perfect Tobago vacation and hope to return myself someday.

Return to “Sol y Mar Villa”