Guest Report

5-bedroom villa on Mount Irvine (listing)
Roxanne Graham

Guest Report

Post by Roxanne Graham »

I would recommend Sol y Mar to anyone who is looking for a really beautiful place to relax and enjoy the sea and sun. Sol y Mar is close to the airport and popular beaches in Tobago. So access to these places is easy and there is ore than enough space for parking vehicles.
The villa itself is huge and despite that it makes you feel very much at home and it is cosy. It offers a lot of amenities. The kitchen is large enough to accommodate a big group. I stayed with my family, 9 adults and two children and we were all comfortable. The swimming pool is large enough for you to enjoy a swim or just soak and relax. It is very clean also. The villa is surrounded by a lot of vegetation and beautiful plants which makes the place cool. It is situated in a perfect spot where it is quiet and you have some degree of privacy. We felt safe and secure there. On mornings it is a pleasure to hear the birds and see them come to eat food which we put for them. There were different species of them all beautiful.
The scenery was breath taking. We had a perfect view of Buccoo Reef from the front porch and pool area.
The staff there, Stacey and Keshore, are very pleasant, polite and helpful. They ensure the place is maintained and kept clean.
Sol y Mar lived up to its expectation for my family. It is exactly what you see in the pictures on the web site and more. We had no regrets what so ever in choosing Sol y Mar. When we were looking for some where to stay in Tobago where our family would be easily accommodated Sol y Mar was our preference from the time we saw it.
A really beautiful place. After one visit you feel to go back again.

Return to “Sol y Mar Villa”