Guest Report

4-bedroom villa at Grafton (listing)
Ron Elliott

Guest Report

Post by Ron Elliott »

My wife and I spent 10 fabulous days at Sunset Reef in January of 2006 with 5 other family members gathered for a family reunion. It was absolutely perfect for the purpose, with four spectacular bedrooms (each with its own bath), privacy, well-equipped kitchen, pool and barbecue. It is a beautifully maintained house with a cottage feel overlooking Grafton beach. We ate every meal in the gazebo enjoying the views. It is much closer to Grafton beach than it looks in pictures, literally a 2 minute walk from the fabulous restaurant at the Sea Horse Inn, and a short walk to a bird sanctuary. You fall asleep listening to the surf.

My wife and I spent 2 weeks in Tobago 10 years before and wanted my mother, sisters and their husbands to experience Tobago. We couldn't have chosen a better place. Ironically, we almost didn't reserve there because there were no reports on My Tobago and it wasn't on the Recommended list of villas. We think it should be. We can't imagine a better place for a group to stay in the vicinity, which is one of the best on the island because of it's proximity to Pigeon Point and Buccoo Reef, as well as Grafton beach. The management is fantastic and made car rentals, etc, a breeze. The TV lounge and indoor dining room went unused. It is well worth the cost. The only reason I can imagine that there aren't glowing reports on My Tobago is that people who have stayed there don't want the competition when booking future stays!

Return to “Sunset Reef Villa”