Sunset Valley Estate - Information Needed

3-bedroom villa at Englishman's Bay
Sue S

Post by Sue S »

We visited Tobago a couple of years ago and fell in love with the island. I've been checking the internet and have come across the Sunset Valley Estate near Englishman's Bay. Has anyone stayed there or can give me any information on it? The location looks gorgeous.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Sue

Yes, it looks a gorgeous location, doesn't it? Sunset Valley Estate is normally let as a full 3-bedroom villa, but I understand that Rande Price, the owner, is now also letting individual rooms on a B&B basis - under the name Mom's Bed & Breakfast at Englishman's Bay.

Haven't heard anything about Sunset Valler for some time, to be honest. I believe there was one or two very positive reports last year, so you might want to try the Search facility at the top of the page and see what's stored deep with the forum.

The only comment I would make is that your own transport will be absolutely essential. You will know that Englishman's Bay is very remote (and very, very beautiful). There will be no restaurants or shops to pop out to, so you will be entirely self-catering. Other than that, I imagine it must be one of the most peaceful places on earth.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “Sunset Valley Estate”