Guest Report

1-3 bedroom villa in Bon Accord
Laura

Guest Report

Post by Laura »

I was booked to stay in the 2 bedroom apartment with a few friends. When we arrived we were told that the manageress was asleep (10.30am) and we were taken to the apt by her son. Access to this apartment was at the side of the two storey dwelling with not the most ideal walkway. The back patio and grounds with swimming pool and jacuzzi were most delightful.However there were some serious concerns about the cleanliness of the place. The sofa and armchair were brown with dirt and grime. The kitchen counter was full of very large ants (which were cleaned by the young man). The bathroom had not been thoroughly cleaned and the lights in a great part of the apt were not operational. We were told that they were having an electrical problem. As a result the bedrooms were dark with only one bulb working.

This apartment has so much potential. A few suggestions:

Clean the sofa and armchair. Upholstery cleaner is not expensive.
Simple renovations to make the kitchen more modern and pleasant to the eye would help.
Bright coloured bedding and curtains in the bedroom would make them more inviting.
Make sure electrical outlets are working before renting.
Richardus
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Re: Guest Report

Post by Richardus »

I'm a professional carpet, tile, hardwood and upholstery cleaner by trade. Maybe Tobago would hire me to live down there and clean tile and grout, upholstery, carpet (if there is any there) area rugs! I'm sure many or all of these villas are in need of such a service! I just heard our local pharmacist was offered and transferred to live in the caymans. Why not a professional extraction cleaner with tons of training and good equipment to live in Tobago!

You know, I'm very close to being serious!

www.expertcarpet-care.com

Return to “Alena Villa”