Guest Report

1-3 bedroom villa in Bon Accord
Denesha

Guest Report

Post by Denesha »

I stayed downstairs and this is such a beautiful place,d location, the atmosphere,the manager ,the pool,the setting etc.

what would have topped it off is to see some updated appliances and if they paid even just a little more attention to cleaning especially in the kitchen area,some of the small appliances looked liked they haven't been cleaned in months or even been paid any attention to.

The scent of the sofas in d living room actually made me sick........it smelled like when something dirty get wet an did not dry properly. You can see d sofas are in good condition,simply some up cleaning now an again could have taken care of that....and i believe its still not to late.

This place is such a nice place but whoever is in charge of up keeping this place,is making things bad for it just by those simple easy things that is not hard to take care of.

I would recommend it still because those minor things was the least of everything, i enjoyed my stay and had a nice time and if i had to back again i would.

Return to “Alena Villa”