Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Bethany
Kalesh Forde

Guest Report

Post by Kalesh Forde »

Staying at Travellers Palm was a wonderful experience. I thought it would have been far away from everything but once you have a car, things are easily accesible. When i arrived at the Villa i was very contented with what i saw. It was very spacious and clean. The kitchen was great and well equipped, there was cable which was a plus. On entering the first bedroom downstairs i loved how all the colors matched, then the 2nd bedroom upstairs honestly took my breath away, so i stayed in that one, although there was a problem with the tub in the bathroom. The bathrooms were big also. The 3rd bedroom was very nice also. Outside in the backyard was very beautiful, although the pool was small and a bit shallow, i cannot swim so i was glad that not all that deep, but just right. My girlfriends was blown away by the villa, they absolutely loved it. The pool at first was a bit dirty but when we called the pool cleaner, he came right away. The housekeepr on the other hand, i didnt have no much of a problem with, but there was a day she did not come to clean which was quite okay with me, since i am a clean freak so i had no problem picking up after myself and my girls did not have much of a problem either. I had a great stay there and would definatley go to stay there again.

Return to “Traveller's Palm”