Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Bon Accord (listing)
Vonetter Reid

Guest Report

Post by Vonetter Reid »

I chose Villa De Lena to host my wedding in my teen aged years, long before I even met my husband. When I got engaged, it was a given than my wedding would be hosted in Tobago. So my search began for a villa that would suit my needs as well as my budget, I totally forgot about Villa De Lena. Low and behold a very good friend of mine told me he found a villa that would be perfect to host my wedding. And there it was again Villa De Lena so I know it was meant to be. Mr. Sifontes was quite accommodating as far as the down payment which I was very grateful for. Mrs Velma and the other staff members were also quite accommodating to the needs of those of us staying at the villa. You are equipped with all your amenities as well as a beautiful garden and a large gazebo at present the website doesn’t do it justice. All my guest had a great time so much so that some of my family from abroad are planning to come back to the villa for a family getaway.
As far as value for money goes you can’t find a more beautiful villa in Tobago at that price.

Return to “Villa de Lena”