Villa de Lena

3-bedroom villa at Bon Accord (listing)
Louise Richards

Villa de Lena

Post by Louise Richards »

Has anyone stayed at the Villa De Lena in Tobago? Its near Pidgeon Point. We are going there for 2 weeks in August this year and was wondering what it was like! Is it as nice as the pictures show it?? Also, does anyone know what the surrounding area is like? We are looking for somewhere really secluded and romantic. Is the villa like that??
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Louise

Welcome aboard!

I haven't seen or stayed at Villa De Lena or know it's exact location, but can tell you that the majority of the Bon Accord area is very quiet and peaceful. I wouldn't describe it as secluded, because there are quite a few new villas there, but it will certainly be very quiet.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Trish

Post by Trish »

Hi Louise--
I haven't actually stayed there, but we did pass it everyday on our way to Lagoon Lodge. It's off the main drag, down a dirt road. The people who own places off the road don't want it paved so that there won't be more traffic. The location is great if you want to be near Crown Point...we enjoyed the location. The villa looked great as we passed by...a big family was staying there. While we were there, the villa was getting a new wall put up on the outside, so it may possibly be a little more hidden. It's not totally secluded because it's right off the dirt road, but that road isn't very much traveled. I had seen the villa online before we went, and it's location did strike me as odd because it looks a little out of place. But then again, we passed several other villas that looked out of place. The villa looked very nice and the pool seemed to get a lot of use. Enjoy your stay!
Louise Richards

villa De Lena

Post by Louise Richards »

Thanks for that information Trish. It was really apppreciated. I am a little concerned now though as the villa owner has told us that is very secluded and cannot be seen from the road! I am particularly worried that you were able to see the pool. Bang goes the skinny dipping!!
Trish

Post by Trish »

Hi Louise--
I'm sure the owner was meaning the real road and not the dirt one. Like I said, the dirt road isn't too traveled. I wouldn't worry...it would take some serious looking to notice anyone skinny dipping. There is also some sort of lattice type wall around the pool to make it more private. So I say...skinny dip away!

Return to “Villa de Lena”