Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Bon Accord (listing)
Barry Lathuillerie

Guest Report

Post by Barry Lathuillerie »

The pictures really don't do a thing for this property, it's “QUITE SPECTULAR”...villa, grounds, staff, location quite peaceful, no heavy traffic, excellent for kids, but BRING MOZZY reliant (like any other Caribbean island) have not one negative thing to say about this property, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT (but then it would be over booked and I'll not be able to get a booking when needed) how can you possibly go wrong at this price, EXCEPT for if you deal with "Miss Phillips" of "Island Investments" [Editor: Comments removed on legal ground]….stay away from HER AND HER HENCH PEOPLE…you’ve been warned!!!….but do ENJOY the villa on any other site……..this one for that matter is quite GOOD..”MYTOBAGO”…..
Andy Roberts
Getting Hooked
Getting Hooked

Post by Andy Roberts »

I stayed they in October last year, with my wife, 4 children and 2 friends, and have to agree with Barry's comments regarding the Villa. The only 2 minor criticisms I could find were the strange sloping side of the pool meant you tended to catch your toes on it, being more isolated put it out of walking range for the restaurants in area. We hire a Nissan Serena courtesy of Sheppy for the duration of our stay, and the cost of vehicle hire is more than offset by the rental cost when compared to other Bon Accord villas.

I must admit that I felt a bit like Barry, and didn't want to publicise the villa too much so it was available when I wanted it. In fact I rebooked the Villa for a longer stay next year within a week of my return.

I booked direct with the owner, Mervyn, who is based in Sweden. It was a very efficient process and I'm happy to recommend that you book that way rather than go through agents.
Gill M

Re: Don't MISS OUT ON THIS VILLA

Post by Gill M »

Wow Barry

Villa La Lena looks spectacular - I've just taken a look at their website. Lucky you staying there.
Stephen Porter

"Con Artist"

Post by Stephen Porter »

Barry,

I am quite shocked and amazed at your comments about Miss Phillips (I presume you mean Mrs Phillips) and her "hench people".

In my experience and that of my parents we have found Island Investments to be thoroughly professional and they have provided a first class service. They have been available to deal with our needs at all times of day. Even when the office is shut I have found Mrs Phillips most helpful.

As a family we have visited Tobago more than 10 times in the last 6 years. We could not recommend Mrs Phillips and Island Investments highly enough.

This is my first post on this website but I felt sufficiently upset by your comments to write rather than just read.

Stephen Porter.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Stephen

Welcome aboard. I'm delighted that something has made you "come out" and join the board. :lol:

I'm afraid that for some reason, Barry Lathuillerie's report slipped through the net and did not receive my normal scrutiny. It was only your own response that made me realise that I must have missed a report.

I will not tolerate libellous statements on this forum. I have therefore deleted part of Barry Lathuillerie's report.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “Villa de Lena”