Guest Report

4-bedroom villa at Carnbee (listing)
Crystal Urquhart-Ayres

Guest Report

Post by Crystal Urquhart-Ayres »

My family, friends and I (couples, singles and children) stayed at Easytimes Villa for a week after spending the carnival season in Trinidad in March, 2014. This was the second time we stayed at Easytimes Villa (we stayed at the same time the pervious year) and I must say we were once again extremely pleased with the Villa. Mark, Mandy and Brent, the owners and caretaker of the Villa, go out of their way to make our stay as memorable and pleasant as possible which is why we returned and second time and plan on returning a third next year. The hospitality is second to none. The Villa is very spacious, perfect for big families, and very well maintained. The pool area is extremely appreciated by all the children and adults alike and the Villa is situated far enough from the hustle and bustle of Tobago if you want quite but yet close enough to the main area if you want to be in the middle of it all as well (maybe 10 min maximum drive to Pigeon Point). There are many great restaurants in the area for fine dining as well as fast food establishments and there is also grocery stores close by if you wish to cook during your stay as the Villa has a complete kitchen with everything you need and they also have a bbq on the deck is you choose to do that. There are also a many options for beaches which are all within minutes of the Villa.

We love staying at Easytimes Villa and highly recommend it to anyone. You have everything you need at the Villa so you can leave all the stress behind and just go and enjoy your stay and relax. Tobago is one of our favorite places and we can never get enough of it. It is a great spot for people of all ages.

Thanks once again to Mark, Mandy and Brent for taking such good care of us on our vacation and making sure everything was perfect for us on our return.

Crystal

Return to “Easytimes”