Guest Report

4-bedroom villa at Carnbee (listing)
Trish & Kenny

Guest Report

Post by Trish & Kenny »

The only "hard"time at Easytimes is saying goodbye!

We can't express enough how wonderful our stay was at Easytimes. Our adult children, grandchildren and we grandparents all had a great time.

It's hard to decide which is the best quality of Easytimes ... the villa itself or Mark & Mandy our hosts.

The villa lacks nothing, from all the fruits waiting to be picked to the zen of laying back in the pool. We especially enjoyed the front gallery where we would sit and watch Carnbee local life pass us by. The garden area is great for the kids to run around and I liked picking fresh herbs. The pool area is sublime with lots of chairs and loungers and a BBQ for our cooking pleasure. The kitchen is so well equipped I did not miss anything and I cooked every day and even baked twice!

We spent the first week of February so we had the added bonus of listening to pan each evening. A local fruit stand, Cowie Bakery & PennySavers Grocery are within walking distance, while shops are nearby and several beaches are within a 15 minute drive. The location is perfect for all our needs & wants.

Lastly, the gracious and generous Mark & Mandy who are a wealth of information about Tobago from local shops, restaurants and things to do, made our stay at Easytimes a trip that we will not forget.

We expect to return to Easytimes and can't wait to see Brent, Vanessa, Farrah, Roti and of course Mark & Mandy.

Return to “Easytimes”