Guest Report

3-bedroom villa on the Sanctuary Villa development (listing)
Toronto Visitor

Guest Report

Post by Toronto Visitor »

My family and I stayed at Villa Nirvana for one week in July and we absolutely loved it!
The unit was large, well appointed, well maintained and comfortable. There was a full kitchen stocked with all the amenities of home and a full sized washer and dryer. Each room had it's own bathroom that was clean and spacious.
The Villa is located on a hill with an amazing view of the Caribbean Sea and Buccoo Reef. It faces west so that you enjoy beautiful sunsets from the front porch and plunge pool.
The plunge pool is the perfect size for kids to enjoy or to sit and relax with coctails in the evening (or all day long if you so choose).
The property is backed by a bird sanctuary so there are many birds including- motmots, hummingbirds and cocricos that call this property home.
There are many beaches in the area but our favorite was Grange, which was about a 5 minute drive away. It had the cleanest water of all the beaches we visited.
All in all our family had a wonderful time in Tobago and Villa Nirvana was like a home away form home. I definitely recommended it!

Return to “Villa Nirvana”