Guest Report

4-bedroom villa at Grange (listing)
Mark Potton

Guest Report

Post by Mark Potton »

Villa Rennie is old tired and has seen better days. I have no doubt that it was a very disireable residence years ago but not now. The gardens and pool are the only area's I could praise (be aware that the pool is very deep)The bed rooms are fairly small and are in real need of redecorating and updating the same can be said for the bath rooms. The living room is large and opens up nicely onto a decking area and the pool the fans the living room do not perform very well at all. The kitchen is small but functional.
The Villa is situated in a very quiet and secluded location and I must say we felt safe staying there. Be prepared for a considerable walk to the beach invluding a big hill to climb on the way back. You will definatly need a car.
I have been to Trinidad and Tobago on many occasions and I have fallen in love with Tobago and have no doubt that we will return in the future however never to Villa Rennie.
Do not spend your money on staying here there are far better Villa's available in Tobago. Do your home work and do not get caught out like we did!

PS Good luck if you try and complain to the owner I got know where at all.

Return to “Villa Rennie”