Guest Report

4-bedroom villa at Tobago Plantations (listing)
Joanne Narsamar

Guest Report

Post by Joanne Narsamar »

San Souci is a beautiful villa.....it was exactly what we had hoped for and more. The Villa is much more beautiful than the pictures lead on!!.

The personal attention and service which was provided by our host Mike, was more than we could have asked for. He is the friendliest, most professional and genuinely nicest person I’ve come across in the hotel industry thus far. The housekeeper Angela was welcoming, pleasant and very helpful.

The villa really has all the amenities that you can ask for is available to you. The villa was clean and spacious. The rooms are beautifully decorated and well maintained, everyone was comfortable with more than enough privacy. The surrounding area is breathtaking and you wake up to a great view of the golf coarse and and a few delightful visitors (hummingbirds and parakeets).

I had the pleasure of staying in one of the master bedrooms and it was heavenly... the room is large enough and the bathroom was something to smile about.....

The kitchen was fully equipped with all that we needed.....the pool was everyone's favorite attraction. With accommodations this beautiful we found it hard to venture out into the island.

There's so much more that I can say but in a nutshell ....Without a doubt I'd recommend this villa to anyone. We can't wait for the opportunity to visit again!!

Thanks again Paul for everything.....and we'll be contacting you soon to visit again!

Return to “Villa Sans Souci”