Guest Report

4-bedroom villa at Tobago Plantations (listing)
Genista Mohammed

Guest Report

Post by Genista Mohammed »

This villa was above all my expectations. It completely catered for my entire family and is designed in an extremely child-friendly way. I did not have to worry about my kids as it was easy to monitor them from almost every room in the house, and they loved the place. My Husband and I truly loved Sans Souci. We were able to genuinely relax and lay back.

The location is ideal as you can access the most popular destinations easily, and the villa is very secure. Hourly patrols were noticed every night and we were there for eleven nights. The pool is very well maintained and the lawns also.
It is truly a home away from home as you are provided with almost all the amenities your home would have.

If you are looking for the perfect vacation spot for your family, this is the place for you. It's serene enough to just relax with your loved ones and enjoy yourselves, there is no hustle and bustle like the Store Bay area accommodations but close enough to Crown Point and Scarborough so that you can access everything you need.

We definitely plan to visit Sans Souci again.

Return to “Villa Sans Souci”