looking for villa.. need help

14 unit villa development at Stonehaven Bay (listing)
Mrs Cliplite

looking for villa.. need help

Post by Mrs Cliplite »

lokking for a romantic place for me and my husband. (a villa) we have been to stonehaven before... it was spectacular there.. but this trip we want to go somewhere else... any help???? a luxury place.. just 2 ppl
Dr Stefan Rustscheff
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Romantic place

Post by Dr Stefan Rustscheff »

I would suggest You look into the villas above Englishman´s bay. I have stayed in Parrot estate and Tanager ridge. Both are wildly romantic. The other villas in the area look lovely too, and there is just a matter of taste. Englishman´s bay itself is beautiful, except for the beach restaurant which I cannot recommend, as will be obvious if You read my other posts on this forum and their comments. The villas in mention are VERY isolated and there is a 8 km hike to the nearest villa so a car is of course essential, and I usually recommend Sheppy who gives exceptional service. In case of Parrot Estate contact the owner, mr Jean Guye directy. In case of Tanager Ridge contact ms Dawn Glaisher who administrates the villa for its British owner. All necessary info is of course on MyTobago accomodation...Best of luck and enjoy an all-over tan!

Return to “Villas at Stonehaven”