Guest Report

14 unit villa development at Stonehaven Bay (listing)
Karen Lewis

Guest Report

Post by Karen Lewis »

The Villas at Stonehaven are absolutely gorgeous and well worth the money. The villas themselves are huge and well furnished with their own private infinity pool. The views from your bedroom balcony or downstairs terrace look out over Grafton Bay and are beautiful, especially at sunset.

Each villa has a maid who works from 9am until 2pm daily. She will make breakfast for you each morning and will even do all your laundry. Our maid was great fun and really looked after us.

The food at Stonehaven was lovely and reasonably priced. You can order room service from the restaurant and it will be delivered to your villa so that you can enjoy the views while you eat.

There is 24hr security at the villas with a guard always stationed at the gate. They are incredibly friendly and always making sure that you are ok. I felt completely safe and looked after the whole time I was there.

I would definitely recommend the Villas at Stonehaven to everyone; it's an amazing place to stay. We had a fantastic time and wished we didn't have to leave.

Return to “Villas at Stonehaven”