Villas on the Green, Mount Irvine

5 villa development at Mount Irvine
Bobby T

Villas on the Green, Mount Irvine

Post by Bobby T »

My girlfriend and I are staying in one of the Villas on the Green, just off the 11th tee of the Mount Irvine golf course, for a couple of weeks in late April.

Can anyone recommend any special restaurants in this area that we could walk to please?

Also, we would be interested in taking at least one day's sailing lessons so would be good if anyone can recommend a suitable person or organisation we could contact.

I would be interested in people's reactions as to whether it is worth taking a flight to the Angel Falls from Tobago? My understanding is that it is about a 2-3 hour plane ride each way and costs about $300 per person.

Thanks[/i]
Tanja Mohammed

Post by Tanja Mohammed »

Dear Bobby,

there are only few restaurants in walking distance, but within 2-5 minutes drive, they are all yours anyway.
Mt. Irvine Hotel is the closest hotel with a restaurant. Around the area are furthermore the following restaurants:

Indigo Restaurant, Pleasant Prospect
Seahorse Inn, Stonehaven Bay (just below the Grafton Hotel on the lower road)
Pavillion Restaurant at Stonehaven Villas

La Tartaruga Restaurant, Buccoo
The Polo Bar, Buccoo

Papillon Restaurant at Grange Inn (coming from Mt. Irvine side turn left at Buccoo junction, its on the right side)

MeShells, Restaurant, Shirvan Road
Patinos Restaurant, Shirvan Road
La Terazza Restaurant, Shirvan Road
Melange Restaurant, Shirvan Road
Shirvan Watermill Restaurant, Shirvan Road

You are really spoilt for choice there, aren´t you.

With regards to sailing we can recommend skipper Markus with his 35ft sailing yacht Sybille, you can reach him at 620-4750 in Tobago (he is based at Mt. Irvine beach facilities, next to Splash catamaran and Cool Runnings)

For Angel Falls trip we only know of one company organising this trip in Tobago: AJM Tours at Crown Point Airport, check out http://www.ajmtours.com

Hope this helps
Tanja - Yes Tourism
Bobby T

Post by Bobby T »

Thanks Tanya
Very helpful
:D

Return to “Villas On The Green”