Guest Report

4-bedroom villa at Concordia (listing)
Diana Lewington

Guest Report

Post by Diana Lewington »

We decided that a family holiday was in order as one daughter had just graduated and the other lived away from home with her Kiwi partner so perhaps holidays to NZ in the future ...Anyway back to Tobago, six of us stayed at Windy
Edge at the end of July and what an idyllic spot to watch the sun go down with a drink on the patio. We were greeted by LeslieAnn the housekeeper on our first day and she was very helpful, telling us where to shop, to go out to eat, the best beaches and any other little tips. A car is a definate must but well worth it for the trips to beaches further up the coast,my favorite being Englishmans Bay. The people were very friendly and there was no hassle on any of the beaches that we visited.
I grew up in East Africa,mainly in Mombasa,Kenya and I can say that Tobago has been my favourite place for a relaxing holiday, especially in such beautiful surroundings as the Ambassadors House, with its private pool, well kept grounds and helpful, friendly staff. We will be back, watch this space.

Return to “Ambassador's House”