Dining in Tobago

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
native_tt

Dining in Tobago

Post by native_tt »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 29 December 2002

hi I must commend you on your site i think it will certainly help visitors to our sister isle. I would like to comment a bit on dining in Tobago, I must say that I have gotten great value for money at the House of Pancakes and their new sister restaurant Panache. I would certainly recommend them to everyone. For breakfast at the House of Pancakes I strongly reccomend the bake and saltfish, although the pancakes are the best I have ever eaten. Panache's dinner menu is Tobagonian Gourmet and one has to visit nightly to really enjoy everything listed on the menu. So have fun when on the island
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi native_tt. I thought I would respond to thank you for your kind words and to tell readers that your comments about House of Pancakes and Panache totally endorse the comments I am receiving in private emails from both visitors and local residents alike. Panache has got off to a wonderful start. Let's hope they can keep it up, but if the standards of their sister restaurant, House of Pancakes, are anything to go by - no problem, man!
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
native_tt

Post by native_tt »

Hi Steve I have been a regular visitor to Tobago for over 30 years and during that time i have seen a lot of restaurants come and go. I am of the opinion that those that adhere to a high standard of service,competitive prices along with good tasting food will stand the test of time Brian

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”