Beach Bar in C"ville

Your questions and comment on restaurants and dining out
Carol G
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Beach Bar in C"ville

Post by Carol G »

Hi All.
As I had major computer problems last time down to Tobago and then once sorted out in Toronto; got busy and forgot to send this.
We revisited the "Suck Hole" restaurant located at the beach bar facility at C'ville for lunch; not disappointed. Again the fish dinner was fantastic and a very reasonable price. The owner, chef whatever is pleasant, happy to serve you (unlike some other places in Tobago). A number of the people also having lunch were returning diners...we had commented about our previous experience and they all said..that's why we are here again. The chicken others were having looked good, but why have chicken when the fish is being caught nearby!
I certainly hope the business continues with the same good customer service and good food. Well worth a stop when in C'ville.
Cheers, Carol
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Re: Beach Bar in C"ville

Post by Paul Tallet »

Hello Carol

I will be checking the Suck Hole out over the next few weeks so thanks for the heads up ... a few others have shared great stories with me of this legendary place.

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature
Carol G
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Carol G »

Hi All,
We were able to make another visit to Suckhole for lunch on Tues before we have to head off to the frozen north for awhile...again good food & friendly service...The fish was as great, as usual and & I love they use local produce/available ingreds in a ways that most local places do not do..roasted eggplant & onions, squash,lettuce,tomatoes a pasta salad with a zing..big plate fulls..no one is going hungry here. They were very busy (good to see) so service was a little slow; but the the staff (one) made a point of making sure you did not feel forgotten ...a drink or some garlic bread to have for the moment.

Steve...could you put on list of places to eat or check out your next trip
Cheers, Carol
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

No sooner said than done, Carol.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Carol G
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Carol G »

Hi Steve,
Thanks for adding to listing & I also took the opportunity to vote....never know how long our less than great internet connection will work.
Cheers, Carol

Return to “Restaurants, Food & Drink”