Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Grafton Beach *** NOW CLOSED ***
Rachael Brubacher

Guest Report

Post by Rachael Brubacher »

Yellowbird was such a relaxing treat, after a very busy Carnival in Trinidad. There were 5 of us, and we were literally steps away from the ocean. The waves looked a little big on the first day, but when we ventured down the next day they were the perfect size. The beach was nearly empty, so it felt like our own private oasis.

The villa itself was perfect. We had a nice pool to relax in and have and drink by. There was a bbq so you didn't have to cook everything inside. The set up of the villa was ideal: 3 large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms upstairs, with a powder room and large dining/living area off the kitchen downstairs. The large deck made for some nice shade away from the mid-day sun. The other nice thing is that you could walk either way up the road 5-10 minutes and find food, fresh produce, and small bars. We were too lazy so we just drove everywhere :)

The only thing I didn't like about this trip is that we only had time to stay for 3 nights! I can't wait to book my next stay at Yellowbird!

Return to “Yellowbird”