Guest Report

3-bedroom wooden cottage at Mary's Hill (listing)
Prinsis Brown

Guest Report

Post by Prinsis Brown »

My first stay at Mary's Hill Lodge was amazing i must say. The house is beautiful, the rooms are nice and airy, the surroundings so peaceful. I had the most amazing birthday weekend at Mary's Hill Lodge and will definitely do it again.We spent our first day relaxing by the pool, the guys cooked lunch and my boyfriend Angelo played some sweet Reggae music. On our 2nd night we Bar-be-qued to break in my birthday and i was surprised with a beautiful cake decorated with flowers, we had tequila shots, played card games and had a really good time. As ther time drew nearer for us to go home i felt sad. On the Sunday we took a lonnnnnng drive to Englishman's Bay where we got lost going over the hills in Moriah. When we got back to the house i had an early dinner and went to bed as i was tired for all the driving around that day. I felt really sad having to leave Mary's Hill Lodge as i got that feeling that i was at home while i was there. I can't wait for my next vacation to book this beautiful house again. Thank you so much for having us stay at your lovely island home!

Return to “Mary's Hill Lodge”