Guest Report

3-bedroom wooden cottage at Mary's Hill (listing)
Sasha Singh

Guest Report

Post by Sasha Singh »

This was simply the best place to stay in Tobago. Its a lovely house located on the top of a hill surrounded by lots of big fruit trees. Upon entering from the driveway you're greeted with this amazing pool, the house is wooden and gives you this really nice homey feel. The master bedroom is big, and leads out to the back porch area which is really cool for relaxing. The other bedroom leads to the pool deck which is great to. I love that the entire place is fenced around for security. We enjoyed every minute of Tobago and staying at Mary Hill Lodge. The entire family was comfortable, the pool truly was amazing, we all just couldn't wait to dive in, even our 9 1/2 month old baby really enjoyed herself as well. We really made the most of our short stay, and this house was more than accommodating.
We have lots of wonderful memories from our stay.

We didn't need to bring any towels, linens, utensils or toiletries, they even gave us toys and baby furniture for my baby and my nephew, so they were very comfortable and well taken care of.

This will definitely be our place to stay anytime we're visiting Tobago. We Love Mary's Hill Lodge and cant wait to return.

Return to “Mary's Hill Lodge”