Guest Report

3-bedroom wooden cottage at Mary's Hill (listing)
Millie Das

Guest Report

Post by Millie Das »

My husband and I spent 3 nights at Mary's Hill Lodge and had a fantastic time! We had an entire lodge to ourselves, which was perched up on a mountain, equipped with a kitchen and laundry facilities. After staying at a bed-and-breakfast and a spa resort prior to reaching Mary's Hill Lodge, it was a nice change of pace and pleasant surprise to stay at such a different, more remote destination. We felt thoroughly relaxed by the relative seclusion, and when we wanted to go out, we were able to easily catch a ride to closeby Mount Irvine where we bought some of the local catch of the day to bring home and bake in the oven at the lodge. The people we met at the mini marts and shops around Mary's Hill were incredibly friendly and helpful and made our stay even more enjoyable. Staying at the lodge gave us a better feel and appreciation for the local culture and people, which is something that is easily missed when staying at a resort. I highly recommend Mary's Hill Lodge to the independent type of traveler who wants to thoroughly relax and is open to being immersed in the wonderful culture of the people of Tobago.

Return to “Mary's Hill Lodge”