Guest Report

3-bedroom villa in Mount Patience
K. Alexander and Family

Guest Report

Post by K. Alexander and Family »

Our stay at Crescent was memorable for a lot of reasons some good and some bad. One of the fine points of the villa was the vast amount of space we had on the property. The villa sits on top a hill with a spectacular view. It has three bedrooms that are tastefully furnished and a fully equipped kitchen. Some of the low points of our visit however were of no fault of the owner but still made my vacation less than perfect. On the first night of our stay the transformer connecting electricity to our villa blew, resulting in no power to our villa and for about 24hrs, on the second night the pump connecting water to the villa went resulting in no water to the villa for about a day. Although the villa lists cable television for some reason it was not functioning for our whole visit even though the owner came and tried to remedy the situation. These were major setbacks for when we actually stayed in the villa, like at night for example. The pool though small was a welcome relieve for when we stayed at the villa, we had a grand time sitting in and by the pool talking and enjoying the impressive view. By the third morning everything, except cable television, was sorted out and we were able to truly enjoy why we chose this villa, and the owner who is an extremely friendly gentleman provided us with an extra night stay. I am not sure if because of my experience I would go back but I think Crescent is an extremely wonderful place

Return to “Crescent Villa”