Guest Report

2 x 2-bedroom apartments on Tobago Plantations (listing)
Dionne Gray

Guest Report

Post by Dionne Gray »

We completely enjoyed our stay at Pelican Point. A family of three grownups, there was more than enough space for all of us to stay comfortably for a week. There's tons of closet and drawer space for clothing and shoes. For the price, this is a great deal.

The home is fully stocked with everything you could possibly need. We brought items such as toilet paper and paper towels but we didn't need to use them because the home was already stocked with them. Cutlery, pots, pans, blender, toaster, microwave--it was all there. I even had a chance to do laundry at the end of my trip, although I had to buy laundry detergent.

We couldn't seem to figure out how the dishwasher worked though, but I'm sending a note to the owner to let her know.

We rented only the ground floor and it had its own pool and hot tub. There was also no one else around so we had a lot of privacy and no disturbance from neighbors.

My only regret is that we didn't stay longer. I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Tobago.

Return to “Pelican Point”