Guest Report

1 or 2-bedroom wooden cottage at Parlatuvier (listing)
Pilar Cabrera

Guest Report

Post by Pilar Cabrera »

I stay into the Essex Cottage as Bea and Win were overseas. However they keept in contact with their landlord (the wonderfull "Reggie") everyday to asure that everything was running well.
My husband and me arrived, late at night. The landlord in charge of the property was waiting for us in front of the door. He was very very kind in all moment, also very helpfull in meeting all our needs.
The sorroundes of the cottage are beautiful, lots of birds, exhuberant nature everywhere, magnificent view, it is a paradise. The beaches close to Gloucester are beautiful and the whole area is full of peace and beauty. From the cottage you can see the house of Gloucester place which looks very pretty too.
The cottage is comfortable, clean, well maintened and also well equiped to spend nice holidays. The beach and bath towels are really good. We just missed a bit of TV sometimes at night but that is something personal. The terrace is excellent to take the morning cofee and enjoy all the presents that mother nature has for us. We were lucky that we were home alone so the beautiful pool was entire for us. The pool has a beautiful view and it is very relaxing.
The place is an excellent choice for those who love nature and peace. The ubication is a bit far from the city and the noisy civilization so it´s depends on everyone expectactions of holidays. Anyway if you want to know Tobago a bit better, it is highly recomendable to hire a car, it is worth!! We really enjoyed our time there, we met good fellows overthere and we definitively recomend the stay there.

Return to “Essex Cottage at Gloucester Place”