Guest Report

1 or 2-bedroom wooden cottage at Parlatuvier (listing)
Mark Entz
myTobago Groupie
myTobago Groupie

Guest Report

Post by Mark Entz »

My wife and I visited Tobago, Bea and Win and Gloucester Place in March of 2014. What a wonderful experience we had.
Not only are Bea and Win the finest of hosts but their guest house is beautifully decorated, clean and comfortable. Bea is a great cook and Win is just as good of a server as they keep you advised of the high points of the island and their life full of adventure.
We stayed in the Concord Room which was simply and tastefully furnished. It had a very nice balcony that overlooked incredible sunsets on the Caribbean Sea. It was the perfect place to enjoy a cold Carib beer while talking with your mate about the adventures you had that day.
Gloucester Place is in a good central location on the island from there you can easily take day trips to close by, nearly deserted, beaches and snorkel and swim to your hearts content. You can walk to the local tavern, Andy’s, and take in refreshments as you sit on his upper deck watching the fishing boats come in to Parlatuvier Bay. Don’t forget to visit Castara’s fine “Mom and Pop” restaurants for the best local cuisine and, almost more importantly, to visit Heavenly Bay, which we did a few times.
If you need a car rental be sure to contact Taylor Auto Rental, they are very nice folk and very accommodating.
When will we get back to Tobago again? I am not sure, but we will be staying with Bea and Win at Gloucester Place, for sure!

Return to “Essex Cottage at Gloucester Place”