Guest Report

8 semi-luxury apartments in Buccoo (listing)
Mandy Churaman

Guest Report

Post by Mandy Churaman »

Sullivan's Court was referred to us by my sister in law who had great things to say about the place. We were warmly welcomed by Candy, and the place was very clean and tidy. We enjoyed the pool of course, and even though it was only 4 ft, it was just right for my younger ones. One of the main things that stood out, was the quietness and peaceful serenity, which we appreciated very much. Another wonderful touch, was the fact that they had a washer and dryer to use at our convenience. Just a couple tips from my point of view to make the plac exceptional;

1. Floor mats are needed, there were no mats in the apartment, and i personally think that these are essentials especially when you enter the apartment and especially in the bathrooms, and also in the bedrooms.

2. Longer shower curtains needed. The one that was up when we went was very clean and pretty but too short, so when bathing, the water escaped below thus wetting the area outside the bath. Keeping in mind that there were no mats.

3. I'm not sure how many places do offer this basic amenity, but the couple of places that i have stayed at, did. The first day we arrived, we went to the supermarket to pick up necessities, food and drink etc. I completely forgot to pick up soap as we use a particular type. When we reached back, i realized that there was no soap in bathroom. There was liquid handsoap but no bathing soap.

These points above are just small improvement recommendations, and in no way do they take away from the pleasure we had staying there. Sullivan's Court was a lovely place to stay and i know for sure that we will be staying there again. Keep up the great work.

Return to “Sullivan's Court”