Guest Report

8 semi-luxury apartments in Buccoo (listing)
Lancia Benjamin

Guest Report

Post by Lancia Benjamin »

Hi, I am Lancia and I stayer at Sullivan court Tobago for 10 days between July and August 2010. Yes my stay was made very pleasant by the team of staff, but I would like to make a few points if I may.

1) We travled from far, So I would to sugest are starter pack such as Milk, bread sugar, eggs tea and coffee. If you inform persons staying and tell them it will have to be paid upon arrival. I am sure they will not say no.

2) You should have a pay phone on site, near the laungry area, and if you get the phone cards $5.00 $10.00 it will sell, not everyone has a local cell phone to use.

3)If possible have more transport ready so folks can get around. You ars far out of town, and your local bus service is just not good.

4) There should be lights over the mirror in the bed rooms, and more hangers.

5)You really need to add air con to the downstairs area. MY my, its is to hot at nights.

6) The sitting rooms upstairs are not used, turn them into bed rooms with shares bathrooms. For familes sharing only.

7) You and your staff are wonderful, keep up the good work. I hope you will be able to look int the changes, and put into action. I will be back again to see you all. Lancia & Ray Reid.

Return to “Sullivan's Court”