Guest Report

4 apartments in Castara (listing)
Karen Zinyk

Guest Report

Post by Karen Zinyk »

My husband and I stayed at Lillibets for 3 weeks in January/February 2016 and enjoyed every minute! We had never been to Tobago before nor had we really heard of it. A couple we met on a holiday the year before said they had been and it is a beautiful place to vacation so we checked it out....so glad we did! Lillibets is a great place to stay and the view is absolutely awesome! It's a bit of a climb to get there but worth the work out! Nice and close to the beach. Tom and Liz were the perfect hosts, very helpful and accommodating. The apartment was appointed with all the basic necessities. The kitchen could use more counter space as well as a bit more light at the stove area but we got along just fine. We found Castara to be very friendly and safe. We loved walking around and just living like one of the villagers! The small beach below called "Heavenly Bay" is fantastic. Loved that we could snorkel anytime we wanted. We enjoyed Castara so much we are returning again next year. Now I can understand why people return year after year!

Return to “Lillibets”