Guest Report

4 apartments in Castara (listing)
Dan Trojanowski

Guest Report

Post by Dan Trojanowski »

My family and I just returned from a week long stay at Lillibet's. The accomodatiions are adequate and clean. Please be aware that the climb up to the apartments is not for the elderly or people who would have trouble walking up stairs, etc.....

The views from the balcony are spectacular.

Overall I would recommend it.
Mary G

Post by Mary G »

Hi Dan

We are staying at Lillibets soon. I would appreciate any advice in terms of what to pack or bring with us?

Also, what was the pool at the Angel Appartments like? And was it easy to get to from Lillibets?

Thanks

Mary
Barlinek

Post by Barlinek »

Hi Mary,

Sorry for the late response. I hope this helps before you go. The apartment is already supplied with all dishes, glasses and pots/pans. We did buy dishwashing detergent but the previous guest left theirs behind. Oil, salt and pepper were available but you may want to bring some sugar and other cooking spices with you. We also brought a dishwashing sponge with us...the one that was left in the apartment has seen better days! The kitchen facilities were clean. Toaster, kettle, gas burner stove and fridge/freezer were all in good working order. Papertowels, dishcloth and toilet paper are supplied for you. You might want to bring some extra clothes pins to dry your clothes out on the balcony.

We did get bitten by mosquitoes a bit--not bad, but remember to bring repellent and anti-itch cream.

The bathroom was clean but we had to get used to the "open shower concept" in the bathroom--no shower enclosure, therefore you had to squeegee the floor after showering.

There is no air conditioning but fans are supplied. At nights we were cool enough to not really need them. There is a mosquito net over the bed.

Right at the bottom of the stairs that lead up to Lillibets is Angels Apartments. The pool is right there. Good sized rectangular pool--clean. It was never busy. The people who run that apartment were very friendly.

Hope this helps you enjoy your stay in Tobago. Castara is a great place to relax--we will definately return.

Dan
Ania

Re: Good for the money.

Post by Ania »

I am not quite sure, but your surname sounds like Polish. And additionaly - Barwinek is also significant :).

My question refers to way of contact with apartaments' owner - have you done it via www?

Greetings. A.

Return to “Lillibets”