Guest Report

4 apartments in Castara (listing)
Karen Lewis

Guest Report

Post by Karen Lewis »

I only stayed at Lillibets for one night but it was lovely. The views are stunning and the small beach was gorgeous. You can access the pool at the Angel Apartments, less than a minute down the hill if you don't want to stay on the beach. The apartment itself was very clean and had everything you could need, including air-conditioning.

The best part of my stay was the 'Steel Band and African Drumming Night' at the Boat House Restaurant; right on the beach. The eveninig was fantastic and the locals were incredibly friendly, which made the night even better.

Lillibets has everything you could possibly need while on holiday. Not only is the accommodation and location great but Taylor's Car Rentals, Alibaba's Tours and The Boat House Restaurant are all on site for your convenience.

I rented a car from Taylor's while on the island. Their prices were very good compared to other agencies and they were very prompt replying to my emails. Best of all they were extremely friendly and helpful and would go out of their way to help.

Return to “Lillibets”