Guest Report

4 apartments in Canaan (listing)
Shara

Guest Report

Post by Shara »

If your'e a simple person,u will enjoy staying here. We took a studio apartment that holds 2 people.Before arriving at Islanders,all i saw was pictures on facebook that looked ok!!! but those pictures didnt do justice to the room we got.
Now to catch the boat we left home like 2am and then to realize the schedule changed to 5pm,we arrived at tobago around 10:30pm,very exhausted just wanting to rest expecting the worst but it was like heaven wen we arrived,the owner,i believe was the guy attended who to us,he was very patient with us to stay up that hour till we arrived and gave us reliable directions>upon arrival he briefed us through the room very quickly and told us "allyuh free up,in the morning we go organize" . i find that was rather nice.
about the room now,it was magnificent,a comfortable lensyl bed,blow dryer by big mirror,heater ,ironing board,hot and cold water both in bathroom and all other taps such as toilet and kitchen sink( btw the hot and cold worked great),I mentioned the above because ive been to some places before and we were not offered these amenities.the kitchen was basic with regards to utensils but we utilized what we had.The price we paid was worth it and i will surely be going back to isladers soon.
theres safe parking also,a great balcony to just sit and relax,some seasoning on the side of the building.its about 12 mins from the port if u know where ur going.You wudnt regret it if ur there to have a great time

Return to “Islanders Place”