Guest Report

4 apartments in Canaan (listing)
Crystal Katerson-Manoo

Guest Report

Post by Crystal Katerson-Manoo »

I must say that my first stay in Tobago was a delightful one. Part in part because of the hospitality service that my husband and I received.

Before even really seeing what Islander's Place looked like, I found myself liaising with its proprieter on the phone,
myself not being one to holiday, I had to make sure that everything would be up to a certain standard. I had heard about too many people, who failed to do their homework and ended up in a place where they were not comfortable.

When I asked what ammenities they had, he humbly answered, that he had a fridge, a stove, air-conditioned rooms and cable.

When my husband and I arrived in Tobago, and reached Islander's place, other than the courteous people we met, we opened the door to our apartment and found the most spacious, clean and beautifully designed room (painting on the wall included!).

The trees and plants were laid out very attractively on the grounds and at night, I must mention that there was a plant there that let out a sweet fragrance that filled the porch and even inside the apartment sometimes. This is no joke!

What he had described to me on the phone, scarcely compared to what I saw. The ambience was really well thought of. For me the stay was too short, because my husband and I had to go back to work.

If a swimming pool is not necessary to your stay in Tobago, Islander's Place is worth the stay. Again my husband and I thank them for their great service!

Return to “Islanders Place”