Guest Report

2 apartments in Charlotteville
Kate Kirkby

Guest Report

Post by Kate Kirkby »

The Love Shack was spotlessly clean when we arrived. It is incredibly close to the beach and a short walk to town. It afforded us the true Tobago experience; no tourists, an exceptional roti shop (the Kountry Kitchen) right next door and flocks of wild parrots flying overhead. We saw blue crested mot mots, a variety of hummingbirds, pheasant-like birds and a pile of others that we couldn't identify while liming on the front porch, Carib in hand. The neighbours are friendly and the town is great. Loads of fun to walk down to the fisherman's co-op, and see what they've hauled in that day.

All in all a very pleasant experience, and we'll be back to stay at the Love Shack.
CrowlandGrange

Re: Lovely Cottage

Post by CrowlandGrange »

We are new to the Forum and just wanted to say thank you to Kate for this post.

We will arrive at the "Love Shack" on February 5 for our first visit to Tobago and had little idea what to expect...We found only two short reviews on line...but now we are truly excited!

Kate...May we contact you for further information? To you and to all contributors, thank you!

Kate and Paul
Niagara Falls, Ontario
KateK

Post by KateK »

Sure thing, you are very welcome to contact me if you'd like to talk about the place. Charlotteville is a gorgeous little village and I have no doubt that you'll enjoy it very much.

my email is [email protected] if you'd like to drop me a line!

best regards,
Kate
Phil Bondie
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Phil Bondie »

Kate and Paul, I know the place well, you will have a nice stay. If I can be of any help let me know. Check your other thread in "car rental" for my response. A local lady (Cheel) does cooking for people in the Love Shack if they desire. She also makes great bread. I can have her make some for you and have it waiting if you like. Phil

Return to “Love Shack”