Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Englishman's Bay (OFF-MARKET)
Jean Oatley

Guest Report

Post by Jean Oatley »

We had seen photographs so knew what Lookout Villa would look like. However the spaciousness and the facilities were a pleasant surprise. The fittings, wall decorations and ornaments I found very much to my liking. The view is fantastic and many hours were spent sitting on the balcony admiring the birds and the changing sky and sea.

As we were with friends who preferred to drive up, my husband and I were able to walk up the 2 kilometre track looking out for wild life.

Most of our meals were eaten at the villa where all the equipment we could've wanted was supplied. Evenings too were well catered for as there were games, some of them new to us, which provided us with much amusement. I appreciated the huge selection of books and read several by favourite authors.

The villa is situated in an attractive area with several other places well worth visiting nearby. Although we usually went to either Englishman's Bay or Heavenly Bay to swim, we also enjoyed exploring the rivers at Castara and Parlavutier and went on a 'Grand Tour' to Charlotteville and beyond, finally returning across country.

With locals that we met friendly, Tobago is a relaxing environment where, living with all the mod cons necessary to our western way of life, one can appreciate the exotic surroundings and really 'chill out'.

Return to “Lookout Villa”