Guest Report

3-bedroom villa at Englishman's Bay (OFF-MARKET)
Hannah Wilkinson

Guest Report

Post by Hannah Wilkinson »

We visited Tobago at the end of September, we didn't really know what to expect other than it was a small, quite island. When we arrived at 6pm into the smallest airport i have ever seen, we knew this was going to be an interesting holiday! We met up with the hire car company, which is deffinatley recomended, We took our car (4x4) and drove to the Villa. Arrived at the villa in the dark after an amazing drive through the jungle to get there. The villa is surrounded by jungle on all sides apart from the front were it looks over Englishmans bay. Even in the dark its stunning. Next day we woke up to a beautiful morning and a beautiful Villa. The villa was perfect and nice and cool despite the hot sun. We ate breakfast on the balcony looking over Englishmans bay and planned our day. The first day of exploring the island helped us understand what to expect. Basically it is a very friendley island especially were we were staying Castara. The beach (englishmans bay) is amazing and so quite. The snorgeling was fab, although i did spend most of my time lying on the beach with ice cream, also fab. The rest of the holiday (2 weeks) consisted of sun, sea, and local food.... ! We tryed to eat out in the evenings to make the most of local cuisine. The food is really good, lots of sea food.

We ventured to the other side of the island pidgeon point were the beaches were just as nice but much busier, we had been spoilt with such quite beaches in Castara. Whilst at Pidgeon point we went to Sunday school. Lots of fun. I would highly recommend Tobgo and lookout Villa to anyone thinking about going. We enjoyed our two weeks there and can't wait to visit again.. Hannah & Andy

Return to “Lookout Villa”