Guest Report

18-room hotel conveniently located in Crown Point (listing)
P. Ragoo

Guest Report

Post by P. Ragoo »

My husband and I usually try different hotels in Tobago each year, and decided on going to Sunspree Resort after much deliberation. We were not disappointed!
The service was amazing, on arriving we were greeted by smiling faces, the staff and manager (Arlene) were very friendly, very pleasant. The cook (Marla) even offered to bring our breakfast and dinner to our room at a time convenient to us, and each day she would call first (on my cell) or come to our room ahead of time to give us our food choices!! Now that's what you call service! The food too was AMAZING! Absolutely delicious, different meal each night!
Our room, # 2 overlooking the pool, was extremely clean, very comfortable....we had no complaints! The only thing I would change about that room was the fact that there wasn't much of a balcony. No big deal with everything else considered. One minute drive to Store Bay beach, less than five min. drive to Pigeon Point.
We absolutely enjoyed our time there. Very restful, if the club under the restaurant was functioning at all, we did not know of it. They even have cheap laundry service ($60TTD). My husband is usually not 'wowed' by any of the hotels we go to, yet he was full of praises for the food and service of this one, and wants to return again for our anniversary later this year! I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone due to its cleanliness, delicious food and great service.

Return to “Sun Spree Hotel”